Monday, January 30, 2017

Where is she ?


Don’t dream, plan and do it. It can be very different if I started my online business when I was a student. Life is not the same if I know blogging can be a source of income back then. Well, if I have started maybe I failed and living more miserable than now. It also can be I am bright and successful. I was once a very ambitious and energetic girl who wanted to make my face and name on business and financial magazines. I organized a profit earning party with my housemate and we made our first RM 1000 in life. What happen to me today? I have lost all the confident and passion that I used to have.
30 years old now, that was 10 years ago, what happen in the between? It can be the realistic of life slowly change me. From the first boyfriend who told me don’t go in sales be credit analyst or operation officer, work in bank good benefit; investments and stock market all is conman job. (To be fair, he did instil some good value as well). To people that I met along the way has slowly build up who am I today.
Enough of what if, do it please ! I really miss the girl that win all the applause every time she stands up …

No comments:

Post a Comment