Saturday, January 14, 2017

1 2 3 , no looking back !


An article about how to be rich caught my attention, basically the author list 3 ways to wealthy life . Number 1 is to run a profitable and growing business, Number 2 is to work upward in corporate to C level, Number 3 sales, choose the best commission and sell. I couldn’t finish or rather I am afraid to finish it because I can't face the reality of where am I today?

I have left number 2 to number 3 but I am not commission based or rather the job will not make me rich. My goal ‘’suppose’’ to be number 1? Since young, dad has been advising me to be entrepreneur and no one in my family working for others but I am always very skeptical about it. I used to think spend life in a big corporation and work the way up seem to be not a bad way of living.

After 8 years, I found I am a rat in the race, no fulfilment; work is just for the money that I can have average life. When I was 25 years old, I ask my manager, what he was doing when he is 30 years old. He told he started his own business later on failed and went back to bank. Even with his experience he still encourage me to walk a difference path, leave the corporate world go for something that I really want.

4 years later, i quit bank, yes I have stepped out but still yet to find the way. One thing I am sure, I cannot look back !

No comments:

Post a Comment