Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Looking back. for. ward


We almost come to end of 2016, a year has gone. Do a review on my 2016 with 1 highlight per month. I remember through Instagram post.
Jan 2016 – I start to have this goal to live simple and we went to Pahang for a short break.
Feb 2016 – Chinese new year and my family came to my new crib for party
March 2016 – Duckies went holiday at Korea
April 2016 – Interview from a new place
May 2016 – Trip with buddies to Janda Baik
June 2016 – Bad news no bonus
July 2016 –  Last month at Ambank, a place that cannot describe the complexity
August 2016 – New beginning at a totally new environment
September – Trip to Bangkok and Hua Him with Banker’s club
October – Trip to New Zealand and I turn 30
November – Most struggling month where the challenges are real and I have plenty to improve
December – Sold of my first car in life
Those are events highlight. Looking back 2016, what have I learn, am I a better person now? Certainly, the second half of the year was tough with new job started, between the toughness come the growth.
What’s up for 2017?
1. A portfolio of qwe ,000
2. Start passive income (This has been there for 2 years but haven start anything yet until today)
3. Renewal of contract and 2 months’ bonus
4. 1 post a month for bettershirley.blogspot
5.  A solid plan for my break

No comments:

Post a Comment