Sunday, December 11, 2016

From small beginning comes great thing

Hi everyone ,

Let me briefly introduce the background of this space

A platform to a better me 

1. I am a person with ideas and thought but due to my language limitation it is hard for me to express.  Many has commented on my lousy English writing over the years. I desperately need to improve and the best way is practice. That is why I decided to have a blog and start to write.

2. One of my hobby is reading blog and I find it interesting to read others life and opinion through their sharing. At time that I am struggle about life, bloggers that write insipiring article often give me comfort. I desire to write about my life too so I can share with others about what I am obsessed with. This space will be on personal finance and my journey of running out from rat race (working on).

My goal is 1 post 1 month. From small beginning comes great thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment