Sunday, December 18, 2016

What have i done for the first 8 years of my career life ?


What have I done for the past 8 years?

22 years old Oct 2008 – New and fresh
23 years old Oct 2009 – Second job, figuring what I like 
24 years old Oct 2010 – Working 'hard'
25 years old Oct 2011 – Third job , best journey of exploring
26 years old Oct 2012 – Committed and like my job
27 years old Oct 2013 – An upward step  
28 years old Oct 2014 – What is next
29 years old Oct 2015 – Completely lost in an organization
30 years old Oct 2016 – Steeping out to a different world with faith  
2016 is my 8 years of working, looking back the past 8 years, there are many opportunities that I am thankful for at the same time there are many regretful areas as well. I often think I have done not enough and did not put in 100% effort for every role that I am in. This feeling is very killing and soul draining. As much as I try to be positive, the not satisfied or why it is not good keep at back of my mind. The feeling is stronger these 2 years. I am very tired, can it stop? I cannot imagine if this is going to be the rest of my career life.

The solution yet to be found and is an insomnia night again L

No comments:

Post a Comment