Thursday, May 18, 2017

Don’t let my career defined me


If there is a ruler to measure realism and idealism, I am definitely a down to earth girl since young. I growth up in a family where money and power is the centre of life. It is not surprise that I have a mind set of dream will not grants food on table. I major in marketing and finance because people said that is the way to earn money. I work in a bank after graduated because people said bank has the best benefits and they offer higher entry salary that time. That’s how it started, jump from one bank to another, paid get increased every jump. After 9 years, I stop and think beside having a career that seem giving me average life, what else do I have and what defines me. Take away my career what do I have? My career defines my life?
Stop here and shout out don’t let my career defined me! I deserve better life and value. Quit my career not my life, redesign my career living a new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment