Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Life is long or short


Recently, 3 people around me are taking the real steps towards retirement. Listening and looking at them make me felt the hole in my heart get bigger and deeper. 2 of them have been working for 20 years and now decided to focus on their own business/part time and the other one have to rest at home due to health issue. It makes me think, after 10 years if I quit, what is the things that I can depend on. The hole start digging 3 years back and it only goes one way in.

Generally, people spend 33 years at work if retire at 55. It is about half of our life if we live until 70. Life is long or short then? When it is suffering and bore, life is long; when it is heart-warming and interesting, life is short. Some said no matter life is long or short live it to the fullest. Fullest is another definition and measurement. 3 years , I really do not want after 3 years is the same.  3 years is long or short ? Hahahaha …. Unending ..

No comments:

Post a Comment